IM K–12 Math
Curriculum • Professional Learning • Community
Engaging students, supporting teachers, and creating lifelong learners
The IM Certified™ Experience
Integrating curriculum, professional learning and community
We understand that it’s challenging for teachers to find resources to support students in building an enduring understanding of mathematics. Only the IM Certified Experience helps teachers catalyze mathematical proficiency with an engaging and inclusive approach that lifts students up to the skills, understandings, and practices that will stay with them for a lifetime. IM K–12 Math gives you exclusive access to engaging content and professional learning and to an inclusive community.
Help students become lifelong math learners. Preview IM K–12 Math™.
Get Started with the IM Certified Experience
- Preview IM K–12 Math
Take a closer look at the IM K–12 Math curricula, professional learning, and community.
- Schedule a Call
Set up a time to discuss your students’ needs and how we can help.
- Select Your IM Certified Partner
Choose one of our exclusive distributors, implement the curriculum, and ensure all students learn math for life.
The IM Certified Difference
- Highly-rated: According to EdReports, an independent nonprofit that reviews K–12 instructional materials, IM 6–8 Math and IM 9–12 Math meet all expectations across all three gateways for focus, coherence, rigor, mathematical practices, and usability. K–5 reports coming soon.
- Grounded in best practices for effective mathematics education: Our programs are rooted in well-respected pedagogy and methodology to form a rigorous, standards-aligned curriculum.
- Expert authoring team: Read more about the educators and mathematicians who developed our curricula and professional learning: K–5, 6–8, 9–12.
- Full-service experience: By combining the curricula with IM Certified Facilitator-led professional learning and an active online community provides educators with 24/7 support, districts receive support at every level to create effective mathematics classrooms.
All Green on All EdReports Gateways
My students’ mathematical thinking blows my mind! Each and every student in my classroom can explain their answer. Their strategies look different because they all approach and solve problems in different ways, but they can use words, diagrams, and equations to explain their answer.
Tabitha E. Grade 3 Teacher, MO
The curriculum facilitates productive struggle for our learners, and teachers have been excited to shift their instruction from being the ‘sage on the stage’ to the ‘guide on the side.’
Corrine Williams, secondary math specialist, Evergreen Public Schools, WA
IM 9–12 Math has spurred a rapid shift in how I go about teaching and learning mathematics. Furthermore, my students have developed a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts through making meaning of their conversations with each other and myself about the topic at hand.
Joseph Dziuba, math teacher, New Brunswick Public Schools, NJ
We consider a facilitator’s ‘IM Certified™’ stamp shorthand for quality and expertise, both in mathematics and in delivering the very best professional learning experiences to teachers and coaches.
Katie Martin, lead secondary math teacher, New Hanover County Schools, NC